Source: Evaluation of the Cyclooxygenase Inhibiting Effects of Six Major Cannabinoids Isolated from Cannabis sativa Article in Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin · May 2011 DOI: 10.1248/bpb.34.774 • Source:
CBDA Benefits and Features
- When it comes to inhibiting inflammation Alta Hemp Botanicals CBDA is 100 times more effective than CBD. At the University of California, Davis, research reveals that CBDA is 100 times more effective than CBD for Inhibiting the primary enzymes (COX-1 and COX-2) that give rise to inflammation. 2
- When taken orally, our CBDA botanical provides positive healing properties for the digestive tract. 3, 4
- CBDA can be used both orally and topically. 2 for 1 “Synergistic Relief”.
- CBDA is 100 times more effective at “Inhibiting” inflammation than CBD.
- CBDA has a “Synergistic Effect”when simultaneously applied eternally and taken internally.
- Dosing instructions are provided for Micro, Normal or Macro levels of trauma.
- Our clinically tested formulas and dosages are precise with consistent results.
- Our CBDA is certified free of pesticides and mold. Alta Hemp Botanicals CBDA is scientifically calibrated and documented for potency and safety by Hammer Labs. Our CBDA Lab tests are on public view at www.TryAlta.com
3. Source: https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/health-and-medicine/about-us/people/karen - Recent research by Dr. Karen Wright: -wright reveals that cannabinoids have agents that have been shown to have a positive effect on the digestive tract.
4. Source: https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn7766-cannabis-may-soothe-inflamed-bowels - The New Scientist: “Cannabis May Soothe Inflamed Bowels” article outlines the healing possibilities.
- CBDA is “Raw” CBD.
- CBDA is CBD in its “Natural” State.
- CBDA is CBD in its “Whole” or “Pure” State.
- CBDA is converted into CBD when it is heated
- CBDA is the acidic state of the plant
- CBDA contains healing properties that are lost when it is heated to create CBD.
Understanding Medicinal Hemp
Source: Evaluation of the Cyclooxygenase Inhibiting Effects of Six Major Cannabinoids Isolated from Cannabis sativa Article in Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin · May 2011 DOI: 10.1248/bpb.34.774 • Source: PubMed
How CBDA Works
CBDA Regulation of Enzymes
CBDA regulates all four of the enzymes that give rise to inflammation (COX-1, COX-2, TNF(a) and Interluten 10. That means it can be applied anywhere there is inflammation, both externally (topically) and internally (sublingually/orally). 5
CBDA REGULATION OF ENZYMES
CBDA Regulates More Enzymes Than Common Pain Relievers
Common Pain Relievers such as aspirin and NSADI’s such as Advil and Motrin only regulate COX-1 and COX-2. 6 Unlike CBDA, Aspirin, and NSADI’s like Advil or Motrin have been shown to have a long-term negative effect on the digestive tack. 7
When applied both internally sublingually/orally) and externally (topically) users experience 2 for 1 “Synergistic Relief”. CBDA regulates the enzymes that give rise to inflammation both internally and externally.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKU9Uy5Eafo
5. Source: https://patents.google.com/patent/US7807711B2/en US Patent #7807711 “Medicinal Acidic Cannabinoids”
7. Source: https://www.rxlist.com/ibuprofen-side-effects-drug-center.htm